East Alton, Illinois

Horrible and forced to find another repair shop late at night.Before i start just remember i had the tire off my car and rolled in so they didn't even have to take if off or anything.

All i needed was a simple valve stem replaced. So, i called ahead of time to make sure they had time and could fix it. I got there and waited 20 minutes to get helped. Finally they looked at my tire and said I can't fix this.

He said we don't have time and he could get to it in the morning. THATS! why i called ahead of time to make sure they had time for simple fix. I told him on the phone all i needed was a valve stem.

So, was forced to *** and find another tire shop for a valve stem!!! Thank god NTB (National Tire and Battery) was still open. They had my valve stem replaced faster than it took Autotire to even look at it. NTB just earned a new customer and I nor my family and friends will never step foot into Autotire again.

I was in a bad spot and needed a simple fix and turned down i feel because they just didn't want to do it.the only reason you got 1 *** star is because it wont let me leave a review with giving you at least one star that you DID NOT deserve

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Autotire Car Care Centers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Autotire Car Care Centers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Autotire Car Care Centers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Autotire Car Care Centers?

Comments